Of the many diets available, the Maggi curd diet is special for 2-4 weeks. It has gained a lot of popularity as it does not cause any inconvenience to the dieters due to the constant feeling of hunger. This technique is a balanced and nutritious diet that aims to normalize the body’s metabolic processes and remove excess fluid. The principle is based on reducing the amount of incoming fats and carbohydrates due to the presence of animal proteins in the diet.
Principles of cottage cheese diet
The Maggi diet has a cottage cheese version and an egg version, in fact they are hardly different. In the first case, the egg is replaced with cottage cheese. But in the end, the result is the same, as both products are protein-derived and contain no carbohydrates. The high efficiency is due to the appropriate alternation of products in certain groups. In addition, the diet contains long-processed ingredients that require high energy consumption.
A similar high-protein diet has been developed by British nutrition experts. It is designed for people who need to adjust their weight in the range of 10-20 kg.
The classic method of such dieting is designed for 2 weeks with the possibility of extension to 4. Strict adherence to system rules can lead to significant results, but even the slightest deviation will nullify the job and get started. all over again.
The 4-week principles of the Maggi diet:
- The daily menu and prescribed dose size are strictly adhered to throughout the month. Exclusions from some products are permitted, but may not be substituted.
- They follow the correct drinking pattern: they consume at least 2 liters of clean water a day without gas.
- Vegetable fats and butter are not used for cooking. Cooking, baking and steaming are preferred.
- In the absence of an accurate portion size, you should eat indefinitely, but without overeating.
- Vegetables in any form are allowed, fruits are fresh only.
- Meat and vegetable dishes can be lightly salted and natural spices can be added.
This technique is quite satisfying with a varied diet. Therefore, one does not experience acute hunger attacks during weight loss.
Advantages of the system:
- intense fat burning;
- enriching the body with calcium;
- purification from toxins and toxins;
- long-term saturation.
The downside is the importance of getting out of the diet correctly. A sharp transition to a regular diet guarantees a quick return of the pounds lost.
Before you enter a diet, you need to be absolutely sure that you have no contraindications to your health.. . . Another important condition is good health. It is unacceptable to start losing weight after a cold, flu or illness. No special training is required.
First, you need to take down your parameters: waistline, chest and other parts of the body, weight.
Depending on the individual characteristics, the weight will disappear in different ways. Some lose weight gradually - 350-500 g per day, others by leaps and bounds - 2-3 kg in two to three days. At the end of the diet, you can compare the result with the initial data. Intermediate measurements are recommended in the morning, before breakfast.
Authorized and prohibited products
It requires strict adherence to a diet, citing a list of acceptable foods. The main ingredient is cottage cheese, which is better if it is low in fat or low in fat.
The permitted and prohibited ingredients in the Maggi diet are listed below:
|Can||This is forbidden|
All non-alcoholic beverages are allowed except sweet soda. It is recommended to consume more green tea and herbal tea. Salt and spices are not completely abandoned but used in moderation. As for the cooking method, boiling and steaming are preferred. Sometimes you can eat fried, but if the process is done in a Teflon pan without oil.
Menu broken down by day and week
A detailed menu is scheduled for each day for the week. The recommended order of use of the ingredients and the indicated doses must be strictly adhered to. There are 3 main meals a day for the initial 2 weeks. Replacement of food supplies is not permitted.
Breakfast: 1 grapefruit and a serving of cottage cheese weighing 200 g.
The third week of the table lists the general daily dose, listing the products recommended for distribution in 4-5 meals. The fourth week repeats the diet of the previous ones.
Detailed menu for the first and second week:
|The day of the week||Dinner||Dinner|
|Monday||Any fruit allowed||Low-fat steamed fish, vegetable salad (2 cucumbers and tomatoes, carrots), 1 orange, a piece of bread|
|Tuesday||Chicken without skin||Rabbit rolls - 200 g, tomatoes and cucumbers, greens|
|Wednesday||Tomatoes, lean cheese (low-fat cottage cheese), toast or bread (1-2 pieces)||Roast meat with vegetables|
|Thursday||Any fruit (1 piece)||Meatloaf, steamed vegetables|
|Friday||Cottage cheese - 200 g or a boiled egg, boiled vegetables||Casserole with chicken and salad|
|Saturday||Fruit||Roasted fish with vegetables|
|Sunday||Meatloaf, steamed vegetables, oranges (1 piece), Tomatoes||Steamed vegetables|
|Monday||Salad leaves, pork (beef)||Fruit, hard boiled eggs or cottage cheese|
|Tuesday||Raw vegetables, beef (lean pork)||Cheese (cottage cheese) - 150 g, fruit|
|Wednesday||Beef, cucumber (1-2 pcs)||Low fat cottage cheese or cheese, fruit|
|Thursday||200 g of cottage cheese (5-9%), white cheese, vegetables||Fish or meat (baked in the oven), vegetable salad|
|Friday||Sea fish||Cottage cheese, apples|
|Saturday||Beef or pork, tomatoes - 2 pcs, Citrus fruits - 1 pc.||Cottage cheese, cheese, melon|
|Sunday||Boiled skinless chicken, roasted vegetables, citrus fruits||Stuffed peppers, apricots|
On the third week, breakfast is made with the same day’s ingredients. Detailed diet for the third and fourth weeks:
|Monday||Authorized fruits and in any quantity|
|Tuesday||Cooked vegetables, fresh vegetable salad|
|Wednesday||Fruits, cooked vegetables, salads|
|Thursday||Stewed or steamed fish, Chinese cabbage and lettuce salad, vegetable stew|
|Friday||Meat cooked at its own discretion, cooked vegetables|
|Saturday||A kind of fruit|
|Monday||Cooked or steamed meat - 3-4 slices, tomatoes stuffed with cheese - 3 pcs, Cucumbers - 4 pcs, Canned tuna (natural) - 150 g, toast - 1 pc, Orange (grapefruit) - 1 fruit, green tea|
|Tuesday||Roasted meat without oil - 2 slices, tomatoes and cucumbers - 3-3, toast - 1 piece, fresh citrus - 200 ml, green apple|
|Wednesday||Cottage cheese - 300 g, boiled vegetables - 200 g, tomatoes and cucumbers - 2 pcs, Toast, orange - 1 pc.|
|Thursday||Half carcass chicken (cooked), with tomato cheese - 2 pieces, cucumbers - 3 pieces, wholemeal bread toast - 1 piece, citrus fruits - 1 piece, fruit|
|Friday||Cottage cheese - 200 g, vegetable salad without sauce, 1 grapefruit, casserole chicken - 150 g or 2 stuffed eggs|
|Saturday||2 chicken breasts (cooked), cottage cheese or feta cheese - 130 g, toast, 2 tomatoes and a cucumber, a glass of yoghurt or low-fat kefir, 1 citrus|
|Sunday||Cottage cheese - 400 g, tuna without oil - 1 box, one serving of cooked vegetables, 2 tomatoes and cucumbers, bread, citrus fruits - 1 pc.|
The cottage cheese version of the Maggi diet is stressful for the body and nervous system due to the scarce diet. But the selection of recipes that contain only products on the whitelist will help make the menu more varied and make it easier to lose weight.
Despite the low oil content during cooking, the food is delicious. It is not forbidden to fantasize, only within the limits of the allowed set of food and referring to a detailed menu.
The food consists entirely of vegetables. For cooking you will need:
- carrots - 1-2 pieces;
- cauliflower - 4-5 inflorescences;
- green onions - a small bunch;
- garlic - 3 cloves;
- white cabbage - 150 g;
- bell pepper - 1 piece;
- tomatoes - 2 pcs;
- celery - 1 stalk;
- Bay leaves;
- salt and red pepper.
- All vegetables are cut into cubes or other shapes.
- Chop the white cabbage and sort the cauliflower into baskets.
- Chop the garlic and onion.
- The resulting pieces are placed in a pan and filled with water.
- Put them on the included stove and wait for them to boil. Cook under a closed lid for about half an hour.
- Add chopped herbs (parsley, dill).
- 10 minutes before stopping, add salt and ground red pepper (improves digestion and promotes weight loss).
The broth can be drained or left in the form of soup before use.
- sweet peppers - 5-6 pieces;
- white cabbage - 250 g;
- carrots - 70-80 g;
- turnip onion - 1 head;
- tomato sauce (without sugar in the preparation) - 60-80 ml;
- Cut the cabbage into thin slices.
- Grate the carrots and chop the onions.
- All components are mixed.
- The peppers are cleaned of offal and stuffed with minced vegetables.
- Fold the workpieces into a double boiler or an ordinary pan, add a little water.
- Cook over low heat for about 20 minutes.
Pour the prepared peppers with tomato sauce and sprinkle with chopped dill.
Ingredients in the composition:
- yellow and red peppers - 2 pieces;
- cucumber - 1 pc;
- tomatoes - 1 pc;
- garlic - 2-3 cloves;
- lemon juice - 1/2 part of the fruit;
- it tastes like salt.
- All components of any configuration are truncated.
- Add the chopped garlic and salt.
- Unscrew the lemon juice.
- Mix thoroughly.
Tomatoes with cheese
- tomatoes - 2-3 pcs;
- low-fat cheese - 150-170 g;
- parsley and dill - a little bunch.
- Extract the pulp from the tomato.
- Rub the cheese on a fine grater.
- Grind the green finch and mix it with grated cheese and tomato puree.
- Fill the tomatoes with the minced meat.
- Put in the microwave for 1-2 minutes to allow the cheese to melt slightly.
Prepare in advance:
- minced beef - 300 g;
- spices, table salt - at its discretion;
- chicken eggs - 1 piece;
- laurel - 1 sheet;
- peas - 4-5 pcs.
- Add spices and an egg to the minced meat. Salt pepper. Mix thoroughly by hand.
- We roll small balls.
- Boil water in a pan and throw the empty ones with lavrushka and pepper.
- Cook over low heat for about 20 minutes.
- Place the finished meatballs on a plate, spreading the lettuce leaves from below.
The food proves to be nutritious and delicious.
For a dietary chicken casserole, you will need the following ingredients:
- chicken fillet - 170-190 g;
- broccoli - 130-150 g;
- seasoning chicken and universal - a pinch at a time;
- hard cheese - 70-100 g.
- Beat both sides of the meat, sprinkle with spices.
- Puree the broccoli in a blender.
- Grate or dice the cheese.
- Spread on baking paper, add: chicken, cabbage puree, cheese. Several such layers are made.
- Sprinkle the top with seasoning.
- Place in a preheated oven at 200-220 ° C for half an hour.
After disconnecting, wait 5 minutes and remove.
For cooking you will need:
- hard boiled eggs - 2 pieces;
- orange - 1 fruit;
- mustard powder - 2 g;
- black pepper, salt - to taste.
- Peel the orange without the blender.
- Cut the eggs in half.
- Grind the yolk by adding orange paste.
- Add the spices and mustard powder.
- The resulting mass is filled with "egg boats".
Garnish with chopped herbs or otherwise.
- eggplant - 1-2 pieces;
- zucchini - 2 pcs;
- tomatoes - 4 pcs;
- onions - 1-2 heads;
- garlic - 3 cloves;
- thyme, oregano;
- salt pepper.
- Eggplants are cut into rings, salted, and approx. Bake for 15 minutes because it is necessary to give it juice and lose its bitterness.
- After the specified time, rinse with water.
- Cut the other vegetables into a similar shape.
- A heat-resistant container is lubricated with oil and the workpieces are placed, alternating parts.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper, chopped herbs and crushed garlic.
- Bake at 180 ° C until the vegetables are soft. A golden crust is formed on top.
- rabbit meat - 500-600 gr;
- eggs - 1 piece;
- garlic - 2 cloves;
- onion - 1 head;
- carrots - 1 piece;
- Mince the meat in a meat grinder or blender. Do the same with the onions.
- Knead the minced meat by adding eggs.
- Crush the garlic.
- Chop the dill and parsley.
- Rub the carrots.
- Spread the flesh evenly on a foil. Sprinkle with green tea, carrot slices and garlic on top.
- Wrap, wrap in foil and place in a baking sheet.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 190 ° C for 20 minutes.
- The top is peeled off the foil and kept warm for an additional 10 minutes to brown.
It is recommended that you include such food in your menu no more than twice a week.
Exit your diet
The menu for the "Maggi" cottage cheese diet is fairly simple, but includes extremely healthy and low-calorie foods. Thanks to them, the human body is completely enriched with all vital substances. You should follow a proper diet for as long as possible after completing the technique. It is not recommended to switch to pastries or sweets the next day. Because the body is accustomed to a rhythm, it puts a lot of stress on it.
When leaving the diet should be gradually introduced into the diet: cereals, pasta. They eat little, but often. Chew food thoroughly.
If you really want, you can eat a bar of dark chocolate, marshmallows or marshmallows. Suitable for dessert: roasted pumpkin or apple with walnuts, berry sorbet, panna cotta, semolina, cottage cheese casserole, banana pancakes. The feast is only allowed before lunch. Restrict the use of muffins and put oatmeal or cornmeal in baked goods.
It is advisable to give up sweet soda forever as it is a sure way against cellulite. It is better to drink green and black tea, creamy coffee, cocoa, berry and fruit compotes, fruit drinks.
Weight loss according to the "Maggi" method is allowed up to twice a year. . . Otherwise, the body is overloaded with protein and causes addiction, which does not result in the expected weight loss.
Before you start losing weight on the Maggi cottage cheese diet, see your doctor and make sure there are no health restrictions. Despite the effectiveness of such a diet, there are several contraindications:
- allergic reaction to citrus fruits and protein foods;
- pathology of the heart, blood vessels and urinary system;
- kidney and liver dysfunction;
- disorders of the gastrointestinal tract: increased acidity of the stomach, ulcers, gastritis.
A similar system is presented for people of any age. The only thing is to refrain from pregnant and breastfeeding women.